Article writing standards of Article-i.com
Article-i.com vouches to offer only high quality and unique content to all its readers and publishers. To match our criteria, below are given some article writing standards that all authors, writing for our site have to consider. We would really appreciate if authors follow these editorial guidelines:-
For successful article submission, authors must follow the following content requirements:-
- All articles must meet originality parameters. Our site strictly forbids plagiarism.
- Authors are requested not to include links of their affiliate sites programs within the body content.
- Authors must make sure to submit articles under a specific category to avoid any sort of confusion. Same article submission under several categories is considered a spamming. This may also lead to the suspension of the author’s account since it abuses the system of the website.
- Articles may carry up to three hyperlinks, with all the links of the anchor text carrying a ‘no-follow’ tag.
- The Author Bio must not feature more than 3 hyperlinks, with the anchor text links carrying a ‘no-follow’ tag.
- The author bio must include all the contact information of the author.
- A precise article summary for all articles is a must since it offers a brief overview of the write-up to the readers. Article summaries must not include HTML tags; they should be incorporated into the body content and in the Author Bio.
- Irrelevant keywords will be deleted from the submission and at least 15 highly pertinent keywords should be included, segregating them with commas.
- Articles that are written blatantly as advertisement pieces will be deemed as spam and will face instant disapproval from the publication team.
All authors must follow the formatting standards set by Article-i.com:-
The title of the article- it must not surpass the requirement of a minimum of 2 words and a maximum of 150 characters. However the best search engine results are achieved if titles are of 80 characters. The titles should not be typed in ‘ALL CAPS’. Website, author or company names should be avoided within the title.
- The body of the article- it should be a minimum of 350 words and the maximum chunk must not exceed 12,000 characters. HTML tags are allowed within the article body that includes — <a>, <u>, <em>, <br/>, <strong> and <p>.
- Hard breaks within articles should be avoided.
- All articles must be drafted with paragraph breaks. This is to ensure that the articles don’t create any sort of confusion when the readers go through them.
- Proper formatting of the article body is essential for the success of the article. Italicize, bold and underline only those parts of the article that need highlighting instead of the entire body content.
Use of prohibited or offensive material within the article content:-
- All authors must declare 100% ownership of their articles and must ensure that the content is not plagiarized or copied from any source.
- Article-i.com restricts content written on violence, pornography, sex toys, escort services, unlawful topics like racism, dangerous information like terrorism, hatred speech, etc. Even visual materials on the same subjects are strictly prohibited by the site. The site has full rights to reject any content covering the above mentioned subjects.
- All articles linking to or promoting online gambling sites will be rejected by the editorial team of Article-i.com.